Northern Kentucky University Alumni Spotlight: Renee Vincent

by - 12:23 PM

I'm thrilled to announce that the documentary video from Northern Kentucky University, my alma mater, is available for the world to see! I'm super proud of the work that the NKU students and staff did to bring the story of my writing journey to life, and I hope you'll take a few moments to watch. I must admit, this video brought me to tears many times, but it's mostly because I was moved by the collaboration of so many gracious people at NKU. This video is a MUST-SEE!



If you'd like to know more, NKU also did an article about me for their Alumni "Norse Stories" page: https://inside.nku.edu/alumni/in-touch/Norse-stories/renee-vincent.html

*I'd like to express my deepest thanks first to KEN JOHNSON for thinking enough of me and getting this ball rolling. Without you, this wouldn't have happened. Secondly, to TAMMY GODBY for putting me in touch with those who'd bring this interview to fruition and coordinating the on-site filming of this relatively experimental assignment. Thirdly, to JEFF ARCHIABLE for being on the forefront of the project and giving me the opportunity to share my journey from hobby writer to published author with my family, friends, and fans in such a prolific way. And lastly, to JARED CLIFTON and ABBY EVANS, the geniuses behind the scenes, whose unsurpassed talents and creativity in cutting-edge media have more than exceeded my expectations and moved me to tears. You both deserve the highest recognition for your work, and I wish you nothing but the best in your careers and future endeavors.

You May Also Like

0 comments


Copyright © 2008-2023. Renee Vincent. All Rights Reserved