It's Official!

by - 9:00 AM

ALL my books have gone through an extensive editing process to get them more "mainstream appropriate." That now includes my contemporary cowboy series, The Mavericks of Meeteetse.

They have also gone through a cover change to represent this major overhaul. I guess you could say I've been inspired to write more like Jodi Thomas and Debbie Macomber.

If you're wondering why I've done this, you can read all about it in one of my past blog posts titled, A Letter to My Treasured Readers.

In celebration for such an undertaking, I'm featuring the first book in the cowboy series, Longing For Langston, for FREE! I do hope you'll start this wonderful series as these cowboys are so lovable!

Right now the ebook versions are available. If you're wanting the beautiful paperback versions, they're coming in the near future. I'm working on those as we speak.

*If you want to be notified of when the print books are available, then you should join my Mailing List. My newsletter subscribers are always the first to know. Plus, I'll be giving away a few autographed prints next month. (Realize my giveaways are exclusive...meaning, you MUST be a current newsletter follower to be eligible. Hint, hint. Wink, wink.)

Available now for FREE!
Novella, Book 1
(Brody & Liv)
Available now!
Book 2
(Jonas & Ava)
Available now!
Book 3
(Cole & Crys)
Coming soon
Book 4
(Sawyer & Charlotte)

You May Also Like

0 comments


Copyright © 2008-2023. Renee Vincent. All Rights Reserved